Getting Ahead in a Just-Gettin’-By World at ConnectioN Point
January 14, 2020
Part of our Bridges Out of Poverty program, Getting Ahead classes offer useful tools, practical advice and valuable communication strategies to help families get ahead, instead of simply get by.
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify your strengths and build your future story.
- Work to build financial resources for you and your family.
- Understand “hidden rules” and use them to build resources.
- Access long-term support & resources to help achieve your future plans.
- Help build a community where everyone can live well.
Dates & Times: Each Tuesday from Jan. 14 to March 31, 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.
Location: 1333 North 33rd Street, Lincoln.
Download an application form: 2020 Winter Getting Ahead Information
Registration closed for this session. For information about upcoming classes, contact Alynn Sampson at 402-904-6550, or email email@example.com.