Getting Ahead in a Just-Gettin’-By World at Campbell Elementary
January 28, 2020 - March 3, 2020
New 5-Week Format!
Part of our Bridges Out of Poverty program, Getting Ahead classes offer useful tools, practical advice and valuable communication strategies to help families get ahead, instead of simply get by.
Dinner for the family and childcare provided at no cost.
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify your strengths and build your future story.
- Work to build financial resources for you and your family.
- Understand “hidden rules” and use them to build resources.
- Access long-term support & resources to help achieve your future plans.
- Help build a community where everyone can live well.
Classes begin Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020. **Application deadline Friday, Jan. 24!
Dates & Times: Each Mondays and Tuesdays from Jan. 28 to March 3, 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Location: 2200 Dodge Street, Lincoln.
Download Class Information: 2020 Winter Getting Ahead Information
Or register here: