LPS Emergency Pantry Reminder
January 25, 2019 - May 17, 2019
The LPS Emergency Pantry is open on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 3-5:30 p.m. during the school year. The Pantry’s hours of operation follow the LPS calendar for high school hours. If LPS is closed, the LPS Emergency Pantry will be closed.
Location: Bryan Community School, 300 S. 48th St. – Door #12
Important notes and tips:
- The Pantry is open only to students and school families and school staff in Lincoln
- Each guest must provide a photo ID
- Families can visit once per month
- Families can receive up to 35 lbs. of food, depending on household size
- We encourage you to bring reusable grocery bags or a durable box or laundry basket to help haul your groceries. We try to provide bags whenever possible, but cannot promise we’ll have enough onsite for each guest.