Feeding America

Food Distribution Schedule

The Food Bank of Lincoln is committed to alleviating hunger in Southeast Nebraska. We will continue to feed hungry neighbors in the face of circumstances that change on a daily, sometimes hourly basis. We will strive to meet the most pressing needs of as many clients as possible while ensuring the safety of our staff and keeping food moving in and out of our Distribution Center as efficiently and effectively as possible. For the safety of all, mobile food distributions will be canceled or postponed during inclement weather. This schedule will be updated as needed. Please check back regularly for updates.

To print or save schedules to your device, click on the links below:

May 2022 Distribution Schedule

May 2-7, May 9-14, May 16-21 May 23-28

Frequently Asked Questions

How does a drive-thru food distribution work?

Guests remain in their vehicles and Food Bank staff or volunteers load food into trunks and truck beds. Walk-up service is also available. If walking-up, we recommend bringing a cart or bag to help carry the food. The low-contact, no-contact drive-thru style provides maximum safety for individuals receiving food, as well as for staff and volunteers conducting the distribution.

What do I need to bring?

You do not need to bring anything with you. We do not ask for any paperwork, identification or documentation at Food Bank distributions. We do ask that you please clear space in your trunk or truck bed ahead of time to make room for the food.

Do I need to sign-up in advance?

Nope! Mobile food distributions are open to all. You do not need to do anything in advance.

What if there is a food item I do not want?

All available food is pre-bagged. You must take the complete bag, without exception. We cannot and will not accept individual items back once they have been distributed.

What happens in the event of inclement weather?

For the safety of all, mobile food distributions will be canceled or postponed during inclement weather. These notices will be communicated on our website, social media channels and main phone line greeting (402) 466-8170. You can find us on Facebook and Instagram: @FoodBankofLincoln and Twitter: @FoodBankLincoln.

Additional Food Resources

Lincoln Fresh

Lincoln Fresh provides fruits and vegetables to neighbors in Lincoln.

Lincoln Fresh Schedule

Can’t make it to a Food Bank distribution? Lincoln’s Little Free Pantries provide free food at various locations throughout the city. For a list of locations, click here.

*Little Free Pantries are owned and hosted by community members. Food Bank of Lincoln does not stock or maintain these pantries.*