The Food Bank of Lincoln is seeking volunteers to assist with various functions, including bag packing at the Food Bank as well as at drive-thru mobile food distributions.
Our priorities are to get food to people while ensuring the safety of clients, staff and volunteers. To that end, we will only enlist volunteers based on COVID-19 safety procedures and precautions. Please review these procedures, then complete and submit the Volunteer Application Waiver Form below if you wish to join us in this effort.
Requirements for all Volunteers
- Must wear a mask and gloves. Volunteers are asked to provide your own mask. The Food Bank will provide gloves (and masks if you are unable to provide your own).
- Must not be in a group considered high risk
- Must feel well and healthy and be symptom-free for at least 48 hours before volunteering
- Must be 18-59 years of age, or 16/17 with an adult or approved adult chaperone
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to provide own transportation to/from assigned volunteer site(s)
- Must be willing and able to take direction
- Must value and demonstrate compassion to all guests, staff and other volunteers
Volunteer Application & Waiver and COVID-19 Screening Forms